Vivek Bhurtun and Roy van der Schilden join us to talk about the upcoming Herald Game from Wispfire studios, casting voice actors and dealing with imperialism in the 19th century. Vivek voices the games protagonist and Roy is the lead writer.
We have tees, and other items in the I Need Diverse Games spreadshirt shop. We’re splitting the profits 50/50 with @Chachibobinks. There’s a blog to compliment the show! Follow us at outoftokenscast.com If you have questions, compliments, episode or guest feedback; feel free to drop a note to email@example.com. Keep up with guest announcements and show news at @OutOfTokensCast
Questions for Vivek and Roy:
Vivek: Is this your first time voice acting for a video game?
How does it compare to other voiceover work?
Vivek & Roy: What are some of your favorite classic point-and-click adventures?
What we’re playing/reading:
- Vivek: The Magic of Thinking Big
- Roy: Never Alone, Long Way North
- Tanya: Herald Demo, For Honor Closed Beta
Where to find our guests online
- Vivek – @NVBMusic
- Verbatim VO
- @Wispfire // @RoyvdSchilden
- Herald on Steam – Add it to your wishlist!
Where to find your host online:
- Tanya D. – @cypheroftyr // @INeedDivGms
- Twitch: twitch.tv/cypheroftyr // twitch.tv/INeedDivGames
- Support the show via I Need Diverse Games Patreon
- Support Tanya’s other work via Patreon